I've been writing responses to those 36 questions for the last several entries. I'm not going to in this one.
Instead, here's a list of things that are on my mind:
- We die. It's the great universal experience that's not birth. Can we leverage some kind of agreement out of this? No?
- What do you do when you don't like who you are around some people, even if you like those people?
- The LeGuin Question
- Sacrifice self for society? Society for self? Screw the man, I just want my tax cut? Screw my comfort, I'm giving all my worldly goods away and living in a cave?*
- I'm kinda hungry right now, but I don't want to get up and grab something because it would make noise and the kid is napping and we want it to stay that way, don't we, see also The LeGuin Question.
- I'm not doing it, but I am writing every day, and I like the companionship of other people who are also frustrated with their inability to form sentences that are magnificent the first time around. Or the second. Or the fifteenth.
- Mueller Monday
- The suspense is killing us all. See also Mortality.
So, you know, these are just little things bouncing around in my brain. I don't have answers/further elaborations for most of them (except the food one: getting food is going to happen just as soon as this post is up), but they're on my mind.
*These examples are not invented. I have known both of these people. Yes, an actual cave.